1. Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times and must not be left on the premises unattended. Children remain the responsibility of parents/guardians at all times and must be supervised by them. Our Staff monitor the equipment and have access to first aid equipment but are not responsible for supervising children.
2. Shoes must be removed before playing in the play frame, but socks must be kept on for safety and hygiene reasons. Pens, badges, jewellery, watches, money, sharp objects or any objects that may be a hazard must not be taken into the play frame, even in pockets.
3. It is recommended that glasses should not be worn on the apparatus. We also advise long sleeves (not crop tops) and trousers to avoid friction burns.
4. No food or drink to be brought into the centre. Only food and drink purchased from the Go bananas cafe may be consumed on the premises.
5. No food to be taken on the apparatus. No Chewing gum is allowed on the premises.
6. Go Bananas does not accept responsibility for the loss of or damage to personal belongings brought onto the premises and likewise in the Go Bananas car parks. Customer Lockers are provided.
7. During peak periods Go Bananas reserves the right to limit play session to 2 hours and restrict the number of children using the play area. Customers during this time will be admitted on a first come first served basis and will be made aware of the time restrictions before paying. We also advise that food orders during busy time are made in the first hour of play.
8. Go Bananas reserves the right to refuse admission at any time and to ask any person or persons to leave without warning or reason. Disruptive behaviour and bullying will not be tolerated by children or adults.
9. Children who are unwell must not use the facilities. Should a child be sick in any way at Go Bananas they will need to leave the premises for risk of infection to other children.
10. Go Bananas operates a height and age restriction during play sessions. No children over 5ft and 12 years of age are allowed to play in the centre. We do understand that some children who are within the age limit will be over 5ft in height. These children will be allowed to play in quieter periods. The policy is in place for Health and safety and to keep older children out.
11. Tiny Town is for under 5’s only. Children over this age are not allowed to play in Tiny Town.
12. Children under 5 during term time but not weekends can play on the Jungle Adventure frame as long as they are accompanied by an adult.
13. No throwing balls in the ball pool and no climbing up the Astra or Drop slide.
14. Customers are only allowed to go on the climbing wall if they comply with the weight restrictions and are supervised by a trained member of staff.
15. All notices regulations and evacuation procedures should be observed at all times.
16. Go Bananas has worked to design a safe and fun environment for children to play (we are inspected annually by a regulated governing body) but cannot be held responsible for accidents or injuries that may occur as a result of playing on any play equipment or for children tripping, falling and bumping into other children or fixed objects.
17. Photography and video recording within the centre is not permitted using mobile phones or cameras. If you wish to take photos within the centre, please speak to the manager of the day first.
Management reserve the right to alter any printed details to keep up to code with health and safety regulations.
If you would like any further information regarding our play centre rules, please feel free to contact us using any of the methods below -
Call - 01206 761 762
Or fill out a contact form by clicking here → Contact Form