Welcome to our Go Bananas Pre-School!
At Go Bananas Pre-school we accept children from 2 years old and we are open Monday to Friday, all year round (48 weeks of the year).
We are excited and proud of what we aim to achieve each day in the pre-school and welcome visitors to meet us and learn about our childcare setting.
Our Go Bananas pre-school manager is Angela Taylor, and Sarah Drysdale is the Go Bananas pre-school assistant manager.
Go Bananas Pre-school Fees
Go Bananas pre-school invoices our customers termly.
Please note that all fees must be paid in advance of children attending. Failure to pay in advance will result in the childcare being terminated.
We are registered on the tax free childcare system and can accept payments through this.
We also accept 15 hour and 30 hour government funding.
Our Fees for the Sept 2021 – July 2022 academic year are:
- All Day: 8.30am – 2.30pm (including lunch) – £33.00
- Morning: 8.30am – 11.30am (not including lunch) – £16.50
Essex Local Offer
To view our Go Bananas pre-school and after school club’s Essex Local Offer, please click the link below.
To view our Go Bananas pre-school policies and procedures, or to download an enrolment form please click on the buttons below. Once complete, please email email@example.com or drop it into the centre.
What to Expect
Our friendly and encouraging pre-school staff are committed to ensuring that all children who attend the pre-school have an enjoyable time, with a wide range of experiences; all in a safe, secure and caring environment.
- Upon arrival, children are greeted by our staff and signed in. Drinking water/squash is always available along with a mid-morning snack each day.
- Children will have the chance to play in our Go Bananas soft play centre areas, whilst supervised by staff.
- We operate in our secure rooms, located upstairs in Go Bananas, where children have access to a wide range of different activities and resources. There is something for everyone, both whole group planned activities and the opportunity for free-choice.
Favourite Activities include:
- Structured group games and activities
- Arts and crafts
- Puzzles and board games
- Lego and building blocks
- Imaginative play
- Development of fine motor skills and understanding of the world around them
- Messy and sensory play experiences, and use of a wide range of resources
- Children must be provided with a complete spare set of change of clothes by parents/guardians each day.
- While upstairs, children if staying for lunch will have a pre-planned hot meal and dessert each day. This is included as standard.
- We will use the full facilities of Go Bananas as well as that of the surrounding area, ensuring children have access to a wide range of facilities both indoors and outdoors.
- Our staff will continually plan and set up a wide range of activities designed to cater for the children’s early learning developmental goals, in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage and build on this throughout sessions to ensure children develop whilst also being engaged. Children’s individual interests and needs will also always be used to help in the planning and carrying out of activities to ensure a holistic and inclusive childcare setting which caters for the whole child, including their individual specific needs.
- Staff will promote children in their independence and development of a wide variety of skills, which in turn will promote school readiness and provide them with a solid base for their future.
What Our Customers Are Saying
My daughter’s have been attending ASC ever since they stated infant school and they have loved every moment there. The team are friendly and supportive and really put the time into getting to know my girls as individuals so they can ensure there are activities that interest them each evening, and that they feel safe. I don’t think I would have been able to continue my University studies and career without the amazing team at Go Bananas ASC and the kind care and attention given to my daughters. I never feel guilty about the time they spend there because they always have so much fun.
My 6 year old daughter loves Go Bananas after school club. The staff are always very friendly and welcoming. My child is always fed, looked after and have fun whilst there.
I feel so relaxed when my children are with you. They are always well feed looked after and have a brilliant time – thank you always.